The League of Gentlemen

Just a heads up for anyone. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the live show at the Apollo in September

Got some presale tickets in Monday, but general sale starts tomorrow

Thanks, somehow managed to avoid knowing about the fact they're touring.

Just a heads up for anyone. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the live show at the Apollo in September

Got some presale tickets in Monday, but general sale starts tomorrow

How did you manage to get pre-sale?

The Apollo sold out at 9.01 on Ticketmaster, although you could get tickets immediately from Ticketmaster's resale site for megabucks, funny that!

I had to get Blackpool instead.

How did you manage to get pre-sale?

The Apollo sold out at 9.01 on Ticketmaster, although you could get tickets immediately from Ticketmaster's resale site for megabucks, funny that!

I had to get Blackpool instead.

Through my o2 contract. O2 do presales for customers on events at their sponsored venues. This was the first time I ever used them

Knew full well they would sell out an appear on those resale sites. Should be illegal

Yeah blackpool was my second choice if I couldn’t get them

Great to see them back on TV, 3 Episodes doesn't seem enough after so long is my only gripe, hopefully this is a tester for TV ratings and they get given the green light for a full series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.