The Mad Hatter (New York)

Off to the US next week and we are in NY for West Ham game.
It's 11am kick off NY time I think.
I assume the Mad Hatter is still the place to go ,can anybody confirm this?
Cheers

Don't think this is the right thread, but it has to do with the Big Apple.

My daughter's friend and her husband moved to New York last year, as he received a promotion and now manages the New York franchise.
His good lady has a passion for Eccles Cakes, and wants to know where she can obtain them in your city.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Off to the US next week and we are in NY for West Ham game.
It's 11am kick off NY time I think.
I assume the Mad Hatter is still the place to go ,can anybody confirm this?
Cheers

For sure! I was in NYC during the Euros and just happened to be staying a short walk away from the Mad Hatter. Great pub/bar, friendly bunch and City memorabilia everywhere.

Loved it there last year for the Barcelona home game, atmosphere is always great. It's tricky to find though if you don't plan it out first.

love this place & couldn't believe it existed in NYC.

Went there a couple of years & not only did I watch the famous 6-1 derby result, also won the match-day raffle which took place!

Have to agree, took some getting used to drinking the beers at that time of the morning - but who am I to complain about this.

A good mix of converted Yanks & ex pats & all very friendly & welcoming.

My lad was in there for the villa game and I think he said he was chatting to a guy off here with "essex" in his user name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.