The Morning After Pill

From your local pharmacy

You can now buy the morning-after pill from a pharmacy without needing a prescription.

The downside is the pharmacy will make a charge for it, currently £22. However, there are a few areas of the UK where special local arrangements have been put in place to provide emergency contraception for free.

The pharmacist will have a quick chat with you first, to make sure you can take this medicine safely and understand what to do if it doesn't work. This is done discreetly, so don't worry that others will hear.

Not every chemist is willing to do this work. To avoid delays, it's probably worth calling your local pharmacy first to check if they supply Levonelle without a prescription.

Banned Tosspot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Haha I'd rather have shagged a man at least it wouldn't have cost me 15 quid
Where do you find prossies for £15?

I was thinking that myself when she told me how much the pill was. I though 'fuck me I could have done a prossie for about that and I wouldn't have had to listen to all her bullshit all night'

Banned Tosspot said:
The downside is the pharmacy will make a charge for it, currently £22. However, there are a few areas of the UK where special local arrangements have been put in place to provide emergency contraception for free.

Surely Leigh is one of these places

Wait a month or so - £0
Cheap bottle of Vodka - £5
Warm bath - £0
Wire coathanger - £0.50

Getting out of the shit... £5.50 (nearly priceless)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Do they really cost 25 quid or is that woman trying to have me off?

Is this just some random slapper you picked up last night or your bird ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.