The most unfunny comedian ever

Ben Eltons stand up is quite poor but he was responsible for some of the best tv comedy ever. Very clever bloke ,very well educated as are most of the old timers like the Monty Python crew.

The young ones and Blackadder right up at the top of the pile for laughs.

Have to agree with the OP - not an Al Murray fan at all. His Landlord character is just not funny to me. There again, Ricky Gervais is another one I just can't stand - ever since The Day Today he's been an unfunny little git in my eyes. 'Oh, I'll say something out of context and shocking to get some attention.' His film roles are especially poor, popping up like an unwelcome slimy distant relative at a 40th party, always playing the same guy he always has. Put him and Davina McCall in a Wicker Man and light it and Merry Bloody Christmas.

Ahem.

Plenty will disagree tho and fair enough each to their own, just doesn't make me laugh like Billy Connolly, Inbetweeners, Flight of the Conchords or the IT Crowd for example.

aphex said:
i think you'll find its peter kay.

This
I watch alot of stand up comedy and i have never ever found this guy funny as a stand up comedian. His jokes are as bad as xmas cracker jokes

Trigger said:
Lee Evans - I cant stand him!

I agree with many off the suggestions made so far, but Lee Evans is easily the worst comedian that has ever walked the earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.