The One Day of Anarchy

mammutly

For one day only you can get away with anything at all. There are no laws. you can do whatever you want, with no comebacks. Everybody is signed up. This is one day when you can do absolutely anything you feel like doing with no barriers.

What are you going to do?

mammutly said:
For one day only you can get away with anything at all. There are no laws. you can do whatever you want, with no comebacks. Everybody is signed up. This is one day when you can do absolutely anything you feel like doing with no barriers.

you havent said what your going to do ?

I'm going to shoot several people in the morning. Probably get that done by 10 to allow for a bit of random theft and violence before lunch.

I'd probably be a lot more chilled in the afternoon and maybe loot some fine wines. I'd pretty much go with the flow from there.

Blow up the school that is opposite me. I have no problem with kids, but the 4x4 mums are a different kettle of fish.

Blow them all to smitherines.

I have missed City games because those selfish twats have parked in my drive, and it is payback time.

KABOOM.....Ha Ha Ha

mammutly said:

Post in the £20 thread.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Blow up the school that is opposite me. I have no problem with kids, but the 4x4 mums are a different kettle of fish.

Blow them all to smitherines.

I have missed City games because those selfish twats have parked in my drive, and it is payback time.

KABOOM.....Ha Ha Ha

That's what keys are for, down the side of the 4x4, they'll soon stop doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.