The Oscars Fiasco

A few hours of black dresses, white roses and #metoo is not for me im afraid, interspersed with actors and actresses hamming it up and putting the false tears on.

I wonder which one will be the first to make it all political as well and about colour?

Apologies for my sneering remarks but its a right load of bollocks, even more so in these politically correct days in which we now live.

Not tonight.

They’ve agreed not to protest as too much of it would damage the cause. They will “Pick and choose” where to do it.

In other words some have been told “If you protest we’ll leak some of your nefarious activity to the press”

Hollywood Cesspool

RandallAndHopkirkDeceased4.jpg

I`d have gone dressed like Marty Hopkirk just to take the piss.............

Just streaming this for some mates, fuck me what a load of self involved clique bullshit. If Clooney the smug prick comes on chatting about how Hollywood is "ahead of the curve" i'll fly over and beat the **** unconscious myself. Everything about this is tacky vulgar and crass.

All this for what, self congratulations? i would love to stick a load of pissed and coked up City away fans right in the middle of all that nonsense.

Just streaming this for some mates, fuck me what a load of self involved clique bullshit. If Clooney the smug prick comes on chatting about how Hollywood is "ahead of the curve" i'll fly over and beat the **** unconscious myself. Everything about this is tacky vulgar and crass.

All this for what, self congratulations? i would love to stick a load of pissed and coked up City away fans right in the middle of all that nonsense.

You have strange freinds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.