the perfect vagina

BOJ JOB said:
johnny on the spot said:
Was I the only one slightly aroused by Lisa Rogers talking about vaginas for an hour?

lisa_rogers_blue_denim.jpg

Her mum wasn't bad either!

begs the question - who was her mum ?

supersoph said:
You're a pile of dirty old men....especially you, Jim....you should know better!
Agreed!! But we are men; all we think about is sex and football. And the football isn't going that well ATM! Anyway, with a surname like hers, I couldn't resist. Sorry!

haha....you do speak the truth!

I'll let you off on account of the surname...it would be difficult to ignore the possible double-entendres!

supersoph said:
haha....you do speak the truth!

I'll let you off on account of the surname...it would be difficult to ignore the possible double-entendres!
Yep; if Lisa asked me for a double entendre, I would certainly give her one!
15dlaiq.jpg

Why the hell any woman would put herself through that beggers belief .. we are what we are . and men are what they are ..I'm goning to be very blunt with the questions and I dont't really like asking them but here goes ..Tell me guys ...
1. When you first shagged a girl did you care about the size/shape of it ?..
2. Did you even notice ?
3. Do you notice anything different with your girl/wife ?
4. Do you care?
5. Don't you think that you got married/got engaged,to the girl she obviously has got the vagina you want?

Woud any of you guys go for an operation to enlarge your penis? (if there such a thing ) because I'm sure a lot of women would put the vote on that ha ha

Glenda MCFC said:
Why the hell any woman would put herself through that beggers belief .. we are what we are . and men are what they are ..I'm goning to be very blunt with the questions and I dont't really like asking them but here goes ..Tell me guys ...
1. When you first shagged a girl did you care about the size/shape of it ?..
2. Did you even notice ?
3. Do you notice anything different with your girl/wife ?
4. Do you care?
5. Don't you think that you got married/got engaged,to the girl she obviously has got the vagina you want?

Woud any of you guys go for an operation to enlarge your penis? (if there such a thing ) because I'm sure a lot of women would put the vote on that ha ha

Dont beat around the BUSH will you Glenda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.