The power of prayer. What is it?

Something like this perhaps?

Thats @idahoblues

Teacher drove past me and my mates one afternoon in the mini-bus on the way back from somewhere as we were wagging it. I knew the twat would be waiting for me the following morning with his belt at the ready so that night i prayed like a gud n and promised to go to church every sunday blah blah, well lo and behold, **** face had a car crash that evening which kept him off work for a fortnight, never heard a thing about the wagging incident when he returned, fucking result!

Teacher drove past me and my mates one afternoon in the mini-bus on the way back from somewhere as we were wagging it. I knew the twat would be waiting for me the following morning with his belt at the ready so that night i prayed like a gud n and promised to go to church every sunday blah blah, well lo and behold, **** face had a car crash that evening which kept him off work for a fortnight, never heard a thing about the wagging incident when he returned, fucking result!
Science

I knew this bloke once, he prayed he never had to do a hard days graft got free room and board in a big house, he could give all his mates advice and tell them they are doing wrong without being told to fuck off and it all came true. His name was John...but all his mates just called him Father

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.