The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Shands said:
Rascal said:
Bad crash for Stybar at Eneco. Looks very nasty indeed.

I like him too :(

Looked a mess didn't he, bad fall indeed.

Did you see Norway? Those roads were something else, talk about being at the end of the world!

Not heard how he is? Looked like he landed face first, and how high did his bike go!!!!

Yeah watched Norway. Spectacular scenery indeed. Not a tree in sight. Good win by Nordhaug too.

Stybars crash sounded bad, will try and catch a few highlights tomorrow.

The parcours for the next few days at Eneco looks promising, should hopefully produce some great racing.

Bad crash now at the Artic tour.

Riders in ditches and everything.

Great ride by G today at Eneco. :)

Anyone watching Jens do his 1 hour record attempt?

Thrilling stuff suprisingly

Rascal said:
Jens smashes it.

Magnificent 51,115 kms

I missed it unfortunately, Think their might be a few more attempts in the coming years.

World's starts today with the TTT.

In other news Ben Swift has re-signed at Sky, Adam Blythe has gone back to the world tour with Orica, Steve Cummings has moved to MTN (I think) and Hugh Carthy has been picked up by Caja Rual.

Oh and it looks like Nibali and Contador are both going for the Giro-Tour double :)

Chapeau Wiggo - world TT champion to add to his palmares, the greatest cyclist this country has produced. As a confirmed Wiggo fanboy i am chuffed, best get back to work as i've been watching this on the BBC website all afternoon ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.