THE question

Dad made me support spurs, it runs throughout the generations. Glad in someway but pissed off in others. He's lucky to have seen a title and European finals.

Made mine support them too. If I have to suffer so should they!!!

Life would have been a lot easier if I was like every other **** at school supporting united, liverpool and arsenal

Crouchinho said:
Dad made me support spurs, it runs throughout the generations. Glad in someway but pissed off in others. He's lucky to have seen a title and European finals.

Life would have been a lot easier if I was like every other **** at school supporting united, liverpool and arsenal
Are you in London? Which is the most popular club in London?

Marvin said:
Crouchinho said:

Are you in London? Which is the most popular club in London?

I would have thought he lives in North London :))

Two out of three are Blues (eldest and youngest). Middle one claims to support Arsenal at the moment, but think that is more to do with the delightful Mrs Bow being a gooner and him feeling sorry for her. Fully expect him to grow out of it and am not forcing the issue.

If he had said he was a rag, mind, it would have been a trip to Barnardo's.

My grandson comes to City with me and goes to Rochdale with his Dad , so I guess he'll get to see both ends of the football spectrum.

All of my family are Burnley fans but I chose to support City when I was about 6 (I don't know why) and I'm glad my Dad didn't stop me supporting who I wanted. I think he believed i'd grow out of it over time though.

Dad was a Spurs fan (no connection with London or any other Spurs fans in the family) and Mum prefers City and largely follows them through me for something mutual to talk about! I've got no Kids of my own but my Brother-in-Law and my Nephew go to Cardiff City together. Poor bastards have got red shirts to look forwards to next season.

Pigeonho said:
Yes. No one should force their kids into anything. You can guide them, or at least try to. I used to take my lad to the game to get him into City. Ultimately it turned out he isn't into football in anyway shape or form so it's not an issue. If he had been though, (and it was under Pearce when I took him), and he thought 'this is fucking shit, i'm going to support United', I wouldn't have forced him to support City. They have minds of their own you know, and if you try and force anything on them they will rebel 9 times out of 10.

You'd have booted his rag arse out of your house though, yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.