The Reckoning

Watched the first episode last night, I think it's the most chilling and sinister program I have watched. How the hell did he fool so many people at the time, I know society was different then as I grew up in the early 70s but my god he was pure evil.

Watched the first episode last night, I think it's the most chilling and sinister program I have watched. How the hell did he fool so many people at the time, I know society was different then as I grew up in the early 70s but my god he was pure evil.
The ultimate confidence trickster and manipulator.

Just off topic but The Long Shadow which is on ITV X, all seven episodes about the Yorkshire Ripper was harrowing in parts, the Police led by three different Detectives were a disgrace at times, especially George Oldfield and his sidekick.

For a programme where, like Saville, the outcome is known it really is a great piece of drama. When eventually the Ripper showed his face Mrs H was spooked by it, well worth a watch, some brilliant actors as well.

Why? True crime dramas have been shown for decades.

True and i've enjoyed a lot of them (Bundy, Dahmer, Making A Murderer)

but Saville i've read up enough and seen enough to not want to watch a doc on him, I'm sure it's done well and i love Coogan but no, that will just upset me.

Was thinking other day it won't be long till we have a drama series about Lucy Letby - would you be keen to watch that?

True and i've enjoyed a lot of them (Bundy, Dahmer, Making A Murderer)

but Saville i've read up enough and seen enough to not want to watch a doc on him, I'm sure it's done well and i love Coogan but no, that will just upset me.

Was thinking other day it won't be long till we have a drama series about Lucy Letby - would you be keen to watch that?
Keen isn’t the right word, but there will always be intrigue in cases such as these. Mostly because they are so far removed from normality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.