The Ref last night

In saying that Nando should've screamed, the way Twatan was doing every time anyone breathed in his vicinity.
This... We are too honest as well, we get kicked to fuck and try and stay on our feet but it doesn't get us anywhere, it also winds me up when our players get blatantly touched but don't go over.

2 Clear fouls in the build up , first one by the big nosed swede in the middle of the park and then the second in the box to allow the ball to get to Twatter
For the second foul Dean had a clear view of it as he clearly (but wrongly) indicates that he didnt think it was a foul.He must have thought something had gone on for him to indicate no foul.

I actually thought the ref was alright last night, no real complaints. I thought the linesman down near us was a fucking knob head though, he missed some blatant fouls right in front of him.

Thought the same, Dean was fine. We win I'm sure he doesn't get a thread.

Gave too many free kicks full stop. IBra is 6 ft 5 manage to stay on his feet for their goal and actuall commited a foul.However he fell over like a small boy on other occasions and all fouls were given against us. Maybe a pen for us as all other little coming together were given.

Nacho slips, his head hits Blinds leg = rag free kick. Garcia 100% penalty and the foul before that was a penalty, but lets face it the only way we getting one last night is if Fellaini came on with a sub machine gun and gunned down our entire front line. Herrera obvious push in the back, Dean looking right at it... no foul. You could tell he was being a twat form the start though, if we went anywhere near them he couldn't blow his whistle quick enough. prick.

Appalling.

Never a goal and a clear push in the back of Fernando, who also got likewise at Spurs for the opening Kolarov OG.

It's a penalty all day long on Garcia and the booking for Nacho is just laughable.

The tackle on Otamendi is a shocker.

Not one for blaming refs and TBH wasn't unhappy when we got dean. But agree he was wrong on all the above decisions last night. Having said that the reason we didn't win was the fact we were poor.

Normally I'm not that fussed with the refs but this time you could tell after 20 minutes that we weren't getting fair decisions. Every time we got into their half it ended up as a foul to them usually incorrectly. It goes down as one of the most biased performances I've ever witnessed from a ref. The only surprise was he didn't send any of our players off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.