The rise of UKIP

bluemanc said:
Bodicoteblue said:
bluemanc said:
Who said they get my vote,i didnt vote.
I have just given my opinion on what i think,so do you vote Conservative.
Leicestershire Tory councillor Robert Fraser claims gypsies would "stick a knife in you as soon as look at you".
Derbyshire Tory councillor Patrick Clark calls gay people "sexual deviants".
A Conservative councillor in Essex, Chris Walker, apologises for saying British women should walk nude in the street to make Islamic men commit suicide because their religion forbids them from seeing any naked woman other than their wife.
Former Conservative Party candidate Ross Coates says "all women should be sterilised" to stop them getting pregnant at work
Conservative MEP Daniel Hannan describes the NHS as a "60-year-old mistake" and hails Enoch Powell as his political hero
Oxford University Conservative Association is condemned after students hold a sick competition to see who could tell the most offensive racist joke.
The Conservatives cover all you say about UKIP,so any voter of the Conservatives deserves the same label,surely
All that says is that there is a section of society that is bigoted , racist , misogynist , homophobic, and downright unpleasant , and that these people feel quite at home espousing these views as members of certain political groupings.
The names may be different , but the sentiments expressed are identical.
"We may be bigots , but it's ok because other people are too" Brilliant!
The only answer is vote for no one,no one can vote for any political party without being tarred with the same brush as the MP's and leaders of that party,guilt by association.
Thats what the rabid anti -UKIP mob are saying anyway,hence my move to the MPLFTH,untouchable.
Well that's not strictly true .
There are many political parties whose members don't spout ludicrous bigoted claptrap.
What I'm saying is that people who say these things and hold these views feel more at home in certain political parties than others - and we don't need a degree in political science to work out who they are.
There is a certain "spirit " to political parties that transcends the spoken word but allows those words to be spoken.

Bodicoteblue said:
bluemanc said:
Bodicoteblue said:
All that says is that there is a section of society that is bigoted , racist , misogynist , homophobic, and downright unpleasant , and that these people feel quite at home espousing these views as members of certain political groupings.
The names may be different , but the sentiments expressed are identical.
"We may be bigots , but it's ok because other people are too" Brilliant!
The only answer is vote for no one,no one can vote for any political party without being tarred with the same brush as the MP's and leaders of that party,guilt by association.
Thats what the rabid anti -UKIP mob are saying anyway,hence my move to the MPLFTH,untouchable.
Well that's not strictly true .
There are many political parties whose members don't spout ludicrous bigoted claptrap.
What I'm saying is that people who say these things and hold these views feel more at home in certain political parties than others - and we don't need a degree in political science to work out who they are.
There is a certain "spirit " to political parties that transcends the spoken word but allows those words to be spoken.
You are correct,tarring all the parties with the same brush was wrong of me.
I would say though that what a party may state publicly what they will do in private they dont always do.
Being serious,perhaps it could be better to vote for the Green Party,given the alternatives OR do as TMQ says and fuck the lot off.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
bluemanc said:
UKIP has had, does have, and will continue to have racist, homophobic, sexist, corrupt, establishment-appeasing members and leaders until the day it dies.

So they won't be getting my vote, ever.
Then you dont vote for the Conservatives because they are a mirror image of what you detest.
So which party gets your vote then.
I'll never vote fucking Tory either.

Well Labour is an utter failure every single time it has been in power, and without exception they have always left the country far worse off than when they arrived in power.

So which party gets your vote then?

smudgedj said:
bluemanc said:
Then you dont vote for the Conservatives because they are a mirror image of what you detest.

Well Labour is an utter failure every single time it has been in power, and without exception they have always left the country far worse off than when they arrived in power.

The Fuck Buttons Party

smudgedj said:
bluemanc said:

So the NHS and state education and the minimum wage are all failures? They may not be perfect , but they have made huge differences to the lives of ordinary people.
Labour over the years , has given opportunity to the ordinary everyday population of this country to achieve a decent education , a better standard of living and decent homes and a welfare state that is still effective despite those who would abuse it .

TheMightyQuinn said:
Voting is stupid anyway, you won't win, you will be screwed, don't choose your executioner.

We all die in the end, our only choice is whether we die on our knees or on our feet.

Absolutely. And either get out and stop bowing or get locked in to the prison. It doesn't have bars, but it's there.

Published today

Farage giving to Juncker regarding there elction via a secret ballot , so called democracy within the EU

According to some reports, UKIP's support is defecting, mostly to the Conservatives, but some to Labour.
The recent Euros vote does appear to have been a protest vote and people are again reverting back to the 'Mainstream' parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.