The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I feel pretty fucking confident that if we hadn't signed up we'd be in a much better position right now. Do you disagree with that?
Well lets see what happens in the next few days, if Khaldoon ends up on the board at UEFA and the others end up with huge fines and a big fuck off from any position of power then yeah I disagree.

I feel pretty fucking confident that if we hadn't signed up we'd be in a much better position right now. Do you disagree with that?
There is no indication that City had actually signed anything is there ? - from the recent reports it states that City have decided not to join which indicates we hadn't officially signed anything

It's set up like the final scene from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
City/Chelsea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>US cabal/Debtors<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BM/PSG/UEFA

Just might have bee fucking beautifully played. We take 48 hours of flack. Nothing new there. In return, we get everyone lined up where we want them. Schooled UEFA. Now we've set the Yanks up to out themselves and set them against UEFA. Currently with their trousers round their ankles.

We have/had much more power than we/anyone imagined, ie No debt. The Yanks and Spanish are fucked if they cant get money in sharpish. In retrospect it was the logical course of action. And played right into us.
We've seen Kaldoon in action and we know he is ruthless.
Could be you know?

Some people are also deluded and think the world revolves around 22 men kicking a football around

its an investment for them pure and simple , perhaps they also get a side benefit of having a bit of fun while they at it
It's more about nation-branding and soft power than it is raw investment, like the Glazers or Henry. As soon as Boris, Macron, Prince William were against it it was dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.