The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I want to see khaldoon make a club statement today and admit they have got it wrong and with immediate effect we have on board the fans of this great club we have decided we no longer want to join this breakaway. Come on City do the right thing before it goes to far.

Won't happen. It's a negotiating position, a deal will be struck before any announcement is made. Either UEFA will come to the table and negotiate a compromise or the non ESL clubs will come on board based on some concessions being made.

I want to see khaldoon make a club statement today and admit they have got it wrong and with immediate effect we have on board the fans of this great club we have decided we no longer want to join this breakaway. Come on City do the right thing before it goes to far.
This.

UEFA was the vehicle used by the elite to stop us, look at the true bad boys, David Gill, JP Harvey and co for the real problem, and they are now our new "best" mates.

Unless I’ve missed it completely, Gill is still on the EC at UEFA.

And I’d hardly describe Rummenigge, Watzke and al-Khelaifi as having supported our growth over the last decade. They’re all as compromised as Gill and Henry in my book.

first time posted on this thread

as someone who has always supported the small man and underdog,it just disgusts me we have come to this

perez just saying earlier football is in trouble,it is for his arsehole clubs at the top in spain and a certain club near here,thats wjat this is all about,they have got themselves in trouble and this is their way out,create a endless money spinner for all the plastics around the world to bail them out.

and we jumped into bed with them,through fear of losing out or compliance,either fkin stinks.

hopefully there is still time to claw back a bit of pride

remember that? pride in battle
well lets have pride in fairness

do the right thing my beloved City
I agree, in fact why should Spurs be in this 'Elite?' This is a retrograde move
in every sense, but as yet it looks like we're a part of it, actually involved in squeezing the life out of every domestic cup comp. Then voluntarily involved in the never relegated even if you're shit cup.
Nah, not for me.

If Manchester City were an individual and that individual was me, and I had made such a morally poor decision leading to universal disdain from people who previously adored me let alone those who have never cared for me, then I would seriously need to be put on suicide watch.

We have well and truly fucked up, and whatever we decide we will forever be considered a pariah.

I know what you’re saying but football is part of the fabric of the society in this country and i’ve never know a backlash against something so strongly felt, there is a unity amongst all fans of every club which are huge numbers of people, mass protest can make changes, even our shithouse media are behind us in this one, it’s doomed to fail i honestly believe.
I sincerely hope you are right, and the outrage has spread through society at all levels, so maybe there is a chance. I just worry the owners of the clubs involved are so removed from the outrage, it will be little more than a temporary irritation to them.

If City do a u turn, it will still leave a very sour taste in my mouth and many others including fans of other clubs.

Better late than never.....but I'm not sure I'll be as committed to the club as I was.

However, for full redemption, it would be funny if we were colluding with UEFA, PSG and the German clubs to rat out the American owners and show people how bad they are for the sport.

If Carlsberg did press releases............

(Fully aware it's a pipe dream, before anyone jumps on me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.