The support this season!

- Make noise, get involved, don't be afraid to look a twat.

- Stay till the end.

It all comes down to those 2 things. If both of those things happened you'd enjoy the game more and we'd see better performances. On match day the crowd are nearly every bit as important as the players and that should be remembered when you walk in.

I can't wait for the season to start again!

Couldn't agree more.
Match going blues are so , so lucky to be able to shout and cheer live at the game.
Think of exiled blues such as myself who wake up the household at all sorts of ungodly hours screaming and cursing at a fuckin TV screen.
You lucky lucky bastards.

if the team deliver, the fans will too. too many false dawns the past 3 seasons, need to sweep all before us from now on.

It's this type of self-entitled shit that makes the atmosphere what it is. 'Ooooo city aren't winning so I'm going sit with my arms folded until we score'.

It's this type of self-entitled shit that makes the atmosphere what it is. 'Ooooo city aren't winning so I'm going sit with my arms folded until we score'.

Most people actually go to watch the match, and are more concerned about the result than a sing-along. thus, as City under perform in games as in the past 3 seasons, the fans get tense waiting for the sucker punch from the opposition or ref.

your post in comparison is bollocks. one of the best reactions was Jesus winner v Swansea last season, no trophy or glory riding on it but the people who stayed celebrated in sheer jubilation and let out all their relief and tension. the fans respond to the team, they always have. just when we were shit and playing for nothing the fans entertained themselves, that's not the case anymore bar a minority.

Most people actually go to watch the match, and are more concerned about the result than a sing-along. thus, as City under perform in games as in the past 3 seasons, the fans get tense waiting for the sucker punch from the opposition or ref.

your post in comparison is bollocks. one of the best reactions was Jesus winner v Swansea last season, no trophy or glory riding on it but the people who stayed celebrated in sheer jubilation and let out all their relief and tension. the fans respond to the team, they always have. just when we were shit and playing for nothing the fans entertained themselves, that's not the case anymore bar a minority.
It was funny - maybe not - when Jesus 'scored' in injury time against the Turgid rags last year. - biggest roar of the season - then it was 'chalked' off.
- offside. Shame..

I seriously wonder what those people have to do on a match day when they arive 10 minutes into the game, leave on 35 minutes to get Chips or a beer, come back on 50 minutes after half time and then make thier final exit on 70 minutes. Granted we hardly get 3pm saturday kick offs anymore but can you really not go 2 hours without a pie or chips or a fucking hotdog? Why not arive early for the game and get chippy from next to Mary Ds bar or Sandwich from Asda or food from outside the ground. Or the same but after the game. I totally understand that it is thier ticket and thier money but fuck sake its embarrassing. This doesnt just happen against the stokes etc but i even saw hundreds doing it during the Derby. Fucking shameful are you really that dyhydrated or malnurrished that you cant wait till at least half time? Not to mention the 70 minutes mass exedous that occurs weekly. Fucking shameful. When you buy the ticket you know what you are going for so grow up and plan accordingly. Sick of seeing 5 thousand make the 70 minute march every home game.

First visit to Goodison pal was under Machin in the league cup quarter finals whsn we were second division ,everton were champions of the first and Paul Lake started at centre forward in place of the injured Paul Stewart
I was in the everton end ,part of a crowd of 50,000.the seat was high in ths gods ,had to take an escalator .no probs with views that night
Next visit was kendalls first game on a sunday when we were packed into the standing terrace behind the goal.no probs viewing that sunday afternoon..
Next few visits i took a seat in the away seating year after year,upper tier,great atmosphere and bloody good view.
In total about around 15 visits at least...yes i do like the stadium and its a great atmosphere
Your talking about recent visits when,depending where you are there is some difficulty in seeing thd whole pitch from the side terrace.
However, its a bit silly to say ive not been.you dont know me,anyone who does knows ive done 30 years home and away pal,so your last commentt about the football maybe not being 'important' to me is a bit silly u loon.

If you have been to goodison, and you obviously have, then you should realised it is an antiquated dump. That Everton are desperate to leave.

My statement applies, I have been in every part of goodison from the 70s onwards. The sight lines are crap. To me the most important thing is having a good view. I get this from every seat I have used at the Etihad. I have had cards in East Levels 12 and 3, and the South Stand..If you would rather have a view like I have had the last 2 seasons at Everton than good luck to you.

I think sending a reply with such a level of profanity to a post which was not offensive and was factual is rather sad.
I did not say you hadn't been and you actually pointed out yourself that the view was not the best.
Each week stands are half empty at goodison because of the pillars which are built in the stands, they sell tickets with restricted views, RESTRICTED VIEWS in 2017.
If you think goodison is a good ground fair enough we all have our own tastes.

1968, first time I went,

Wow. So you think we should all sit in silence and only react when we score?

The players need supporting throughout and it's not about a sing-a-long, it's about being the 12th man and pushing them over the line when needed. They're footballers, not superheroes. Sometimes they're not able to perform at 100% and we should help as much as we can.

Your post about reacting to Jesus' winner vs Swansea is bollocks. The best reactions came in the Monaco game in the CL, when the atmosphere was brilliant for the majority of the match.

Cannot understand these people. Would they leave a film 10 minutes before the end or a three course meal after only two courses? I pay good money to watch a game and I want my monies worth. It takes me nearly 3 hours after the final whistle to get home and I just factor in getting out of and away from the ground. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.