The Telegraph set to release evidence of corruption in the Premier League withing the coming days

Massimo Cellino will be the richest person implicated in this so your theory about affording injunctions is nonsense. The big names will released in due course, all about maximising sales and making the biggest impact. My bet is the Sundays will be full of it.
Yep. Their online hits must be through the roof. Drip, drip, drip.........

Lineker calling for Police Involvement.

Kate hoey has just been on 5Live saying the police should investigate the premier league as they are the real power, not the FA. She said 20 years ago she tried politically to intervene in football corruption and was ignored. She was about to name names, then stopped herself as not to prejudice any investigations.

Remember our strange Thai signings years ago. I wonder?
It's was obvious at the time. There was a thread on here about how dodgy it looked. At the time Toxic was dealing with one superagent. Makes me wonder if we did the same with Robinho...

Remember our strange Thai signings years ago. I wonder?

They aren't really that strange given the owner was at that point Thai. I'm pretty sure he said when he bought the club that one of his intentions was to get Thai players into the league because they'd never had a PL player before. It wasn't really a surprise when he then signed a bunch of Thailand's top players for himself. He did it for national pride, there was no one to bribe.

I read the telegraph.
They have not said they have any current prem managers.
They talk about retired ones or ex- ones.
Same MO as the MP expenses scandal revelations.
All came out a few a day.

So... Tommy Wright is accused of, amongst other things, trying to convince the Barnsley players to sign with the agency he has a vested interest in?

Wasn't there a BBC documentary a few years back about a certain Scottish manager, who's son was a football agent, and he was trying to get his players to sign on with his agency... you know, the one that prompted said Scottish manager to not talk to the BBC again...? Allegedly, of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.