The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in this thread eating major humble pie.

Pretty much every man and his dog slating West Ham on here over the last 24 hours.

I’ll repeat it for clarity because it will happen again before the end of the season.

In this league anybody can take points off anybody. That includes Arsenal and it includes us.

Re-posting again for posterity.

Remaining fixtures

Liverpool A
West ham A
Southampton H
City A
Chelsea H
Newcastle A
Brighton H
Forest A
Wolves H

Ours are

Southampton A
Leicester H
Arsenal H
Fulham A
West ham H
Leeds H
Everton A
Chelsea H
Brentford A
And I think it's Brighton at home to fit in

The only game of ours that really concerns me is that final game at Brentford, whereas I really can see Arsenal dropping nine points or more in draws and a couple of defeats

Ours are harder than theirs

You were saying
@kaz7 I’m still waiting for your comments

Incredibly, after 3 draws dropping 6 pts in 3 games, it's STILL in both teams' hands.

Obviously arsenal look like they're shitting themselves inside out and City have a busier fixture list, but both teams still in it. Live the drama.

FuQ_jdMWYAEB0V9

If only they were still in Europe. I now regret being happy when they got eliminated :( :(

We are up to 3 major tournaments and they just have PL.

saints will probably go down. They’ve blown their survival chances. 3-1 with 10 mins to go ffs
credit to them tonight , they played really well and if they play like that for the rest of the season , they have a chance , being selfish hope they go down , its a trek down to Southampton and usually on a Sunday or stupid o'clock kick off time

saints will probably go down. They’ve blown their survival chances. 3-1 with 10 mins to go ffs
Who cares? They've been a bit of a thorn in the side a few times in recent years so I won't care. They did enough tonight to put the title in our hands for the first time in several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.