The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not wanting to be negative, but for those people saying Spurs are on poor form, they've won 9 of their last 11 home games, and one of the 2 they didn't win was a tight game v Arsenal.

It’s about right.

City are about 2/5 to beat Tottenham and 1/10 to beat West Ham. That would be a 0.54/1 double. Or a 54% chance.

Add on 5% because we could still win the league without winning those two games and you’ve got OPTAs 59% chance.
2-5 means around 70% chance. And winning both is 64%. And our overall winning will be a bit higher as Arse are not certain to beat Everton

Make no mistake this is going to be really difficult and atm arsenal are edging this title and tbh most money would be going on for them to win the title as our record at Tottenham is really terrible but big ange doesn’t really play counter attacking football so that should give us hope but I think we might not get this one and them last seconds draws to Chelsea spurs and fucking palace will cost . Really hope we can do this on Tuesday

Make no mistake this is going to be really difficult and atm arsenal are edging this title and tbh most money would be going on for them to win the title as our record at Tottenham is really terrible but big ange doesn’t really play counter attacking football so that should give us hope but I think we might not get this one and them last seconds draws to Chelsea spurs and fucking palace will cost . Really hope we can do this on Tuesday

Ange has played Son as a striker all season he played him in his best position Saturday and looked back to himself!

There's been a few city fans who think like me sooner or later we could just lose a tight title challenge for the first time ever!

I know they players will do everything to win but like Madrid away two shots two deflections go in anything can happen!

Ange has played Son as a striker all season he played him in his best position Saturday and looked back to himself!

There's been a few city fans who think like me sooner or later we could just lose a tight title challenge for the first time ever!

I know they players will do everything to win but like Madrid away two shots two deflections go in anything can happen!
Agree mate . We can’t win them all and arsenal have played fantastic all season and have been the best team in the league . Any other time I’d be saying we’ve got this but j have a really bad feeling about Tuesday night .

Agree mate . We can’t win them all and arsenal have played fantastic all season and have been the best team in the league . Any other time I’d be saying we’ve got this but j have a really bad feeling about Tuesday night .
Completely understand your points, our record down there doesn't make good reading but i honestly think we'll have too much for them this time.
This team seems to thrive on the pressure, 1-3 City.
I will admit though that one day, we will lose out in a last day title deciders, i don't much like Arsenal but I'd rather lose out to them than Utd or Liverpool, it wouldn't hurt half as much.

Let's look at the facts.

We will have around 65% possession, we have much better players, they will not attempt a low block, they have lost 5 games at home, our away GD is +25, their home is +13, and deep down they won't run that extra yard. For sure they will run around a little, and maybe have the odd attack, but we will be at it and they will quickly crumble.

Minimum 2-0 to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.