The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d snap your hand off for a draw there now
As long as we don’t lose I reckon we win the league
Yes with you, looks more must win for them then us.

The reality is there will be dropped points before the end where you don’t expect and least will win.

Liverpool are not what they were in the other 2 and be interesting to see how Salah comes back and Klopp must be tired.

Arsenal are Arsenal

City have gone behind in the last 4 away games, if that continues and we continue to not keep clean sheets, it will cost us at some point.

I think only City have the ability for a long run of wins, but we need to be better defensively.

Looking at the remaining fixtures for Arse Pool and us it's going to be tight. We have to win at Anfield which is a tall order and beat Arsenal. I can't see many points being dropped by any of the three challengers. Liverpool looked poor at the weekend but other than us they don't really have a hard game until May. Arsenal have Spuds, MU and us away. Hopefully it will be us by 3 or 4 points.
I understand your logic but it's the unexpected results that could decide things like that shite result for us at home to Palace who are now getting stuffed regularly. I think at some point around March the 3 challengers will become 2.

100%. I’d even wager we’ll win the league whatever the result there. They’re not as good as the 18/19 team by a long shot.
Well go to win,its our DNA.

This group of players, Pep and the club can achieve immortality in the next 100 days.

Something that may never be possible for us again.

This will be a huge driving force for everyone and it must be for the fans as well.

FOUR..FOUR..FOUR
FOUR..FOUR..FOUR

If we achieve this remarkable record FIVE becomes realistically possible next season.

Cold heads
Big hearts
Fast feet
Balls of steel &

Knobs of butter !!

Yes with you, looks more must win for them then us.

The reality is there will be dropped points before the end where you don’t expect and least will win.

Liverpool are not what they were in the other 2 and be interesting to see how Salah comes back and Klopp must be tired.

Arsenal are Arsenal

City have gone behind in the last 4 away games, if that continues and we continue to not keep clean sheets, it will cost us at some point.

I think only City have the ability for a long run of wins, but we need to be better defensively.
We've gone behind in the last 6 away games in the PL - the draw at Chelsea we were behind at one point, and of course the defeat to Villa.

We've gone behind in the last 6 away games in the PL - the draw at Chelsea we were behind at one point, and of course the defeat to Villa.

I meant the fact we still won and that won’t always happen.

But yes didn’t think on those games but worrying trend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.