The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'll have to beat the scousers at Klanfield. Not easy but not impossible

We will have to beat the most up for it team and atmosphere they’ve got
Not easy isn’t doing it justice
Think we beat Arsenal and United at home and need Liverpool to slip up couple of times against lower opposition
There’s no game I doubt us to get a result more than at Anfield

Everytime we write the team off they do something exceptional.

Sometimes I wish us fans has the same mindset as the team that Pep has instilled. A calm, collective and humble winning mentality.
Indeed but giving the dippers a spanking at Anfield ain’t going to happen.

Think we beat Arsenal and United at home and need Liverpool to slip up couple of times against lower opposition
I've had this nagging feeling all season that this City team hasn't convinced me yet against any of our direct contenders, mind you I felt like this at this stage last season, yesterday didn't help. Let's hope I'm proven wrong again.

Still got Spurs at theirs too. Going to be tough.

I've had this nagging feeling all season that this City team hasn't convinced me yet against any of our direct contenders, mind you I felt like this at this stage last season, yesterday didn't help. Let's hope I'm proven wrong again.

100% I felt the same, all our big rivals play with very fast attacking teams with the quality to make us pay
We leave that much space behind that those teams give us murder

We are misfiring up front and at the back . Our inability to score our way out of trouble is becoming an issue. We are reliant on an individual bits of brilliance from Foden one week Haaland another.
The dippers and Arsenal have goals throughout the team as we once did. It’s going to be tough this year unless Pep finds a way through this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.