The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A big win over Arsenal would help!

The only important thing against Arsenal are the 3 pts. We have another difficult game in 3 days, then another PL game in 3 days, and then Real away in 3 days. That's four difficult games in just 10 days. Our GD would be the last thing Pep would think about in this period. It's all about points in the PL and a good result at Bernabeu.

How could any rational fan not be happy with winning the CL and FA Cup?

Obviously I’d be happy with that. But I’d gladly swap them both for another league title.

A cup double is something a very good side could have a reasonable shot at every year.

I highly doubt even the youngest of fans will live to see four titles on the spin if they don’t see it this year.

The only important thing against Arsenal are the 3 pts. We have another difficult game in 3 days, then another PL game in 3 days, and then Real away in 3 days. That's four difficult games in just 10 days. Our GD would be the last thing Pep would think about in this period. It's all about points in the PL and a good result at Bernabeu.

Obviously. But if we could win 4-0 it would help.

Looking at the fixture list it’s going to take a miracle to get through these next few weeks without dropping points somewhere. The lads have been at such a high level for so long surely we can’t expect them to be perfect which let’s be honest we’ll need to be in order to win the league. The thought of two epic games with Madrid and an FA Cup semi thrown in the mix will surely take its toll. Mind you, this is God’s chosen team so….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.