The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the past title races, we've seen no team doing any favours even if it benefits the rivals. I can only think of Everton in 2013-14 season, and even then it was just the goal keeper only. The PL has a certain level of integrity in this regard.
If Spurs have nothing to play for, Spurs fans will be singing bluemoon and booing their own players if they score. I’m not even exaggerating either, perhaps on the bluemoon part maybe but they despise Arsenal. It will be similar to our last game against West Ham, they hate Arsenal too.

spurs have top 4 to fight for so they won’t just let us have it. It’s really simple, but it won’t be as cagey a game because Ange has a very attacking philosophy, we just have to get it done and make sure we don’t make silly errors defensively and offensively. We will no doubt have plenty of chances in that game. They’ve been poor defensively of recent

Definitely not celebrating yet but nice to call BS on the pundits yet again. Liverpool needing a win after losing 3-0 at home and then needing to win by 4 goals in Italy to progress in Europe = pressure. Arsenal needing to win before going away to BM needing a win to progress = pressure.

Also note the extra time at Anfield and Highbury.
I watched the second half of both games, and I cannot for the life of me explain the extra time awarded. For arsenal, they were awarded 8 and the ref played on to a few seconds shy of 9. They shouldn't have had more than 4/5. Would have been 3 for us. I don't like conspiracy theories, but it is very obvious when you watch all 3 teams play.

If Spurs have nothing to play for, Spurs fans will be singing bluemoon and booing their own players if they score. I’m not even exaggerating either, perhaps on the bluemoon part maybe but they despise Arsenal. It will be similar to our last game against West Ham, they hate Arsenal too.
Liverpool/blackburn West Ham when the rags played them for the title decider doesn’t work like that

spurs have top 4 to fight for so they won’t just let us have it. It’s really simple, but it won’t be as cagey a game because Ange has a very attacking philosophy, we just have to get it done and make sure we don’t make silly errors defensively and offensively. We will no doubt have plenty of chances in that game. They’ve been poor defensively of recent
I’ve said this previously but if spurs are still in a top 4 fight by the time we play them they will most likely have taken points off Arsenal and Liverpool

True for the fans but much less so the team. Spurs players, like any professional footballers, will want to play their best and win every game. Son & co will want to beat City regardless of North London rivalries or what the result means for the league title.
yes a bit like saying united will lie down v Arsenal as they wont want us to win it. they certainly wont

Every game for Arse and dippers will look like a tough one for them. I can see them losing or drawing before our next prem game.

Real bonus those 2 results. Simple enough now, beat 6 teams we are vastly superior to and we win the League.
We could be third by the time we next play in the PL & are the only one to have a midweek game (spuds) prior to the last game of the season.

With a full squad reaching killer mode, a game every 3/4 days helps to maintain rhythm & momentum.

Leading from the front or breathing down their necks, City have course and distance.

One game at a time !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.