The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did you see utd against Burnley?....the burnley players were strolling through utd's midfield as if it wasnt there...
Arsenal could put 5 or 6 past them unless there is a huge improvement suddenly from the rags
Agree that could be a cricket score if utd down tools..made for this Arsenal side.

Fucking Chelsea gifting Arsenal the GD boost, just feel we’re gonna drop 2 points before the end and come down to GD. Don’t think we can make 7 goals back even with game in hand.

Have to say that although i hope we see the last 4 games out to become champions again, i think Arsenal look the more likely. I just feel there is a twist where we drop points in one of the 4 remaining games.

They look strong while we look tired, if we do win the next 4 then this will be one of Peps biggest successes.

Have to say that although i hope we see the last 4 games out to become champions again, i think Arsenal look the more likely. I just feel there is a twist where we drop points in one of the 4 remaining games.

They look strong while we look tired, if we do win the next 4 then this will be one of Peps biggest successes.
How can Arsenal look more likely we are Champions for a reason.
We know how to close the door!
There maybe a twist but Arsenal will get nervous
Utd away isn’t easy for them Orange minutes
We will be fine if you offered us the need to beat Spurs away to win the league at the season I suspect the majority would take that

200w.gif

You watched much of the last 6 seasons?
You might be pleasantly surprised at what this team can do when they need to?
Fatigue no longer an issue now we have today out of the way. Lads will be flying off for a couple of days of sunshine and then back to training Wednesday afternoon.
Eye of the tiger.
Watch and enjoy.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.