The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly can't see Arsenal, having come this far, dropping points at utd in whqt is their last game to win before the final game at home that they would be expected to win.
Shit happens though. Fair play to them that they’ve not bottled it - yet.

Funny how it’s all fallen. Rags won’t want us winning it and okay Arsenal. Spurs won’t want Arsenal winning it and play us. I hope professionalism comes into play in only one of those games.

Funny how it’s all fallen. Rags won’t want us winning it and okay Arsenal. Spurs won’t want Arsenal winning it and play us. I hope professionalism comes into play in only one of those games.
Tbh I thought they were going to crumble when they lost against villa

Yeah that wasn't defeatist or anything, fair play to them indeed for how they have been responding to dropped point. If they get to the final day with still a chance, good on them. We win our next one we go ahead of them. We win the one after that, we go into the final day ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.