The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some cunts never learn.

Will we win the league this season? Fuck knows, but to definitively write us off in December, when we are five points off the top, when the season isn’t even half way over, after what we’ve done again and again in recent seasons, shows Olympic levels of mental weakness.

Hope it’s not replicated in the dressing room, because if it is then we will struggle to finish top half.

It’s called being realistic.

Some cunts never learn.

Will we win the league this season? Fuck knows, but to definitively write us off in December, when we are five points off the top, when the season isn’t even half way over, after what we’ve done again and again in recent seasons, shows Olympic levels of mental weakness.

Hope it’s not replicated in the dressing room, because if it is then we will struggle to finish top half.
I’ve got this sussed now, if I post **** it automatically turns to **** but if I post cunts it gets through….just testing

What's weird about this season is that we can be awful defensively (as a team) for one or more weeks then great the next whereas we have been consistently great for the past 3 seasons bar the odd few games.
Maybe it's just getting all the new players up to speed mentally and instilling that "We will not be beaten" attitude. Whatever it is I trust Pep & the club to meet the challenge.
I'm still buzzing that the academy lads performed so well in Europe's premier club competition last week.
I'd be worried If we were mostly awful after spending a billion like 2 other average clubs in the premier league but we are just lacking consistency at the moment and are sometimes very very good. Judge us when we have a fully fit squad blues.

None of the people that are complaining about negativity on here have been able to articulate how we are going to overcome the following:

A defense that is statistically worse than it was last year.

A midfield that isn’t as good as last year.

A team that seems to be missing the leadership of Ilkay

When they can come up with an answer to these questions they can tell people to stop being so negative. The onus is on them to build the case. Saying we have gone on runs in the past is not a credible answer.

None of the people that are complaining about negativity on here have been able to articulate how we are going to overcome the following:

A defense that is statistically worse than it was last year.

A midfield that isn’t as good as last year.

A team that seems to be missing the leadership of Ilkay

When they can come up with an answer to these questions they can tell people to stop being so negative. The onus is on them to build the case. Saying we have gone on runs in the past is not a credible answer.
Debruyne will add leadership once he gets back. That will also improve our midfield. Who knows, kova and nunes could get better too. They’ve been here 3 months, I’m not expecting miracles. Defense is the big question for me. Need Ake on the left stones at cb

It’s not though, is it? It’s your perspective. To be realistic it surely has to be rooted in logic and reason.

So tell me, rooted in logic and reason, as resigning Champions, why we can’t make a five point deficit up in 21 games. Not based on your gut feeling about why the squad isn’t performing, or the fact that something’s missing, but something tangible.

Only then can it be possibly characterised as realistic.

I’m all ears.

Last edited:
It’s not though, is it? It’s your perspective. To be realistic it surely has to be rooted in logic and reason.

So tell me, rooted in logic and reason, as resigning Champions, why we can’t make a five point deficit up in 21 games. Not based on your gut feeling about why the squad isn’t performing, or the fact that something’s missing, but something tangible.

Only then can it be characterised as realistic.

I’m all ears.
Anyone doubting this club and side is a fool.

The PL has never been stronger for me and the top sides will be dropping lots of points during the next 21 games, including ourselves.

The fact remains we are playing well within our capabilities and have so much more to show.

The only question is will we show and after the last decade of success , I for one have no doubt we will and I am sure all the chasing pack know that all to well,

IF and its only an IF we dont win it are we all agreed we would want Villa to, on the last day, snatched from the tarquins grasp and Emery breaking those cunting cockney hearts

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.