The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t understand the growing emphasis placed on the ubiquitous and increasingly annoying phrase “back in our own hands”, often erroneously.

Before the dippers lost to Arsenal it was in our own hands and even with that loss it’s also still in the dippers’ hands. And it’s still in Arsenal’s hands.

Can Bluemoon please lead the way and declare a moratorium on this nonsense.
It's not in Arsenal's hands as Liverpool are 2 points ahead of them.

I agree its a daft saying but if one was to be pedantic, i'd say you are wrong about it being "in Arsenal's hands" too. They can win every game from now until the end and not win the league if the dippers do that because they don't play each other again..
You’re right, my bad

Whoosh!

Not asleep at all, mate. I’ve witnessed all the fawning.

My point was that Kloppophobia means a hatred of the gurner… the opposite of what you intended.

M
Your right of course, i should have said Kloppomania.
It's what comes of posting at 2am.
Hope that satisfies your interest ;)

They used to say there’s only 2 certainties in life, those being death and taxes. Now there’s 3, liverpool home to wolves last game of a title chasing season

Maybe 4, we play West Ham at home last game of the season to win the league (hopefully done and dusted well before this game), deja vu for both teams and let's hope it's the right result at the end again!!! ;-)

Well we haven’t done bad with Haaland out for two months. Only a goal or two short of having the best. We need to sort out those counter attacks though.
For me the next 6-7 weeks will reveal our destiny this season, March in particular.
Peps plan of playing with a 'ghost' centre forward last night was brilliant....where does he get these ideas from ?

Whoever the 5 people are who are still voting for 100+ points to win the league, please change your vote.

The maximum anyone can get now is 97 (and thats us)

It's between us and Liverpool.

Arsenal will drop points and shit themselves just like last year
I don't see Arsenal as a threat either. I think Arteta's coaching style will make it really hard to win a major trophy. He is either high as a kite or trying to burn down PIGMOL. As a manager I really think you need to be more even keeled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.