The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wrote some time ago that the fact that we managed to draw against Liverpool away and also got 6p against Palace and Villa which have caused us some trouble in recent years was immense. That we didn't win against Arsenal was a little bit disappointing, but I really feel that everything is coming into place once more. Previous fringe players are really starting to deliver and we are extremely difficult to beat. We give Luton a proper beating right after coming back from a fantastic result from Madrid as well. Injury situation also getting better and better. Really good feeling about the weeks to come!

I can’t believe we’re in a very good position of winning a fourth title in a row. We’ve been below par for most of the season, yet find ourselves in a title race with six games to go.

Liverpool are fucked, they had to win today. Their next five games are tough, I can see them dropping points in at least two of their games. Not holding much hope for Villa taking points from Arsenal today, but Arsenals tricky games are Wolves next weekend and Spurs.

2pts and +3GD over Dippers in a 24 hr swing!

Let’s see what Arsenal have got! Feels like it’s been their year this year, but they’ve got ALOT to play for and it was about this time last season it all went sarf!

COME ON VILLA!!

COME ON CITY!!
Isn't it a 3 point and +5 goal swing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.