The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are this season, I agree. But the margins are so fine this year that the best team might not actually win. The saying “the best team always wins the league” is said so often that it’s treated as undeniable fact, but I don’t think 38 games is some incredibly vast sample size whereby the best team will always win, forever. Not when the margins are as slight as this season. We can obviously do it from here (it won’t be easy), but I’d still consider Arsenal to have been the best team this season, barring something bizarre in their last 4 matches.
On what basis are they the best team?

No its not.
You said we are the only team you'd back to win their last 6 games.
All I'm pointing out is that arsenal have won 2 out of the 6 and are playing well again
It's not teams like Chelsea they will struggle against. Its the teams who put 10 behind the ball and frustrate/play on the counter they could find fault with.

On what basis are they the best team?
I think their structure is the most balanced/complete between attack and defence. Their attack is performing at least as good as ours (if not marginally better) and their defensive structure is much better than ours imo. Overall, I think that makes them the best team. But let’s hope we can win our last 6.

Arsenal are playing with the pressure off now after villa. If we were to slip up I wouldn’t put it past them to shit the bed again tbh. Still I expect spurs to get at least a draw on Sunday

No its not.
You said we are the only team you'd back to win their last 6 games.
All I'm pointing out is that arsenal have won 2 out of the 6 and are playing well again

Ffs. Think about it before you say things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.