The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Nunez sign for the wrong club Spitty?

65m +20m bonus which some of it already activated.

when there was that big striker search on the market 3 names were mentioned Vlahovic, Nunez, Haaland. Vlahovic then changed in the winter for about 60m pounds, we got Haaland for 52m and Liverpool got Nunez for 65+20.
Haaland alone scored more since then then Vlahovic and Nunez together.

very soon van Dick and Salah will be gone they are already over the hill imo with their best seasons way behind them and they are left with TAA with his attitude, shit Robbo, always injured Jota, and some other shit. Klopp leaves behind a nightmare squad and usage of tricky inhalators will be a nice surprise to the new manager.

Find it bizarre that the posts in here get more nervy after we've had a result go in our favour

Feels like a coping mechanism rather than anything substantive

Liverpool still have a chance as they have the easiest run in...have they not just got beat by Palace and Everton in their last 3 games??

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Liverpool are out of it at all, I think people suggesting as much must have short memories. Far weirder things have happened. Especially when you look at the fixtures.

Arsenal's are tough - away at United, away at Spurs, tricky game with Everton on the final day who are awkward
Ours aren't easy either - away at Spurs, away at Brighton, away at Fulham - and crucially we have more to play

If you ask me, there's almost no way that more points aren't dropped. Nobody has shown the kind of machine-like consistency we've had in previous years. I wouldn't be surprised if we all drop more points, in fact I'm tempted to say it's odds on.
Liverpool's fixtures from here on are the easiest with Villa away looking like the best candidate for dropped points.

We need 13 pts + GD out of 18 to ensure Liverpool don't win it. Hardly a guarantee. Arsenal could bottle it even harder.

Yes, I would say we're now quite clear favourites, but we desperately need a couple of convincing wins v Brighton and Forest. If we come through those unscathed then it'll likely feel much more comfortable.
agreed

So not ‘everything’, then? Why didn’t you simply say ‘I expect Forest to get all the marginal decisions in their favour‘, rather than ‘everything’. Which is what you said.

It’s a pretty basic, uncomplicated word. Your word, not mine.

Sorry sir. Won’t do it again sir. I’ll pay more attention in class sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.