The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United helping us win the league is just another step to them trying to be our new bosom buddies haha,

Hiring Omar, siding with us in the latest transfer limit debacle, and their new guy waxing lyrical about us.

But, regardless, you can see it in the way our players are playing now. We will win the league, with or without their help. I’m sure of it!

Im not sure about the place available via the FA Cup for Europa lg, if it goes to united for simply making the final or not, if its not the case its looking more likely they would qualify for the Europa Conference with the games they have remaining,would they in all honesty want that,they may chuck games to avoid it
Already confirmed that only 6th place will get europa not the winners of the fa cup

Possibly but I don't see City fans welcoming Arteta with open arms based on what I've seen on this forum. And also replacing Pep is a poisoned chalice if ever there was one- following the greatest manager isn't usually something that works out well for the next guy.
I think maybe his touchline antics are a bit much for some on here but i don't think that would be an issue if he were getting results for us.

Poisoned chalice yes i agree if beneath the surface we were an absolute basketcase of a club like utd were when ferguson left. But we're such a well oiled machine that although some kind of temporary drop off is inevitable, the chances are that a talented guy like Arteta who studied under Pep could carry on after him in the way that Paisley did after Shankley

There is zero chance that Arteta would leave Arsenal for City imo.
Maybe not right now but if Arsenal don't take the next and biggest step of actually winning the title, an ambitious guy like him would find it very hard to resist a move to the best run and most successful club in the country

Maybe not right now but if Arsenal don't take the next and biggest step of actually winning the title, an ambitious guy like him would find it very hard to resist a move to the best run and most successful club in the country

I think he’d have to go to Barca or Real.

You can’t lose to city for 2/3/4 years in a row and then join them without burning all bridges at Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.