The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Excited about the appointment of Villas Boas, He did well at Porto when the players listened to him.

Can see him operating a fluid 4-3-3 with Bale playing the Hulk role for Porto.

AVB hasn't been officially unveiled as manager yet has he? Not seen it anywhere (but, then again, not looked!) so went on Spurs official site and no mention in the news section that I could see. Ar ethe media still saying he is, or have they cooled on the idea?

AVB will be a flop at spuds ...just like at chelsea...

I look forward to his crouching tiger hidden dragon dance when Adebye bye misses a sitter.

DaveTheYid said:
Excited about the appointment of Villas Boas, He did well at Porto when the players listened to him.

Can see him operating a fluid 4-3-3 with Bale playing the Hulk role for Porto.

I don't know what to make of him. He did brilliantly at Porto but he did have some excellent players. While at Chelsea he did relatively poorly. Though to be fair, at Chelsea he had to deal with the internal politics.

I would think that a number of Spurs players will find his style of management a bit of a culture shock compared to Redknapp.

Will be an interesting summer at Spurs. He will certainly need more technical players to play in the style of Porto, so I can see a few changes in the playing staff.

I love how all the Spurs fans are scrabbling to justify this and make out it is in some way different to us and Chelsea! Apparently we have people in charge who don't know what they are doing and they will do just as well on half the money. Also, apparently because they are close to the top four that means it is OK for someone to pump money in, whereas because we were a few places lower it wasn't (though I don't see them mentioning Chelsea in that bit).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.