The Tottenham Thread (Merged)

Irwell said:
I love how all the Spurs fans are scrabbling to justify this and make out it is in some way different to us and Chelsea! Apparently we have people in charge who don't know what they are doing and they will do just as well on half the money. Also, apparently because they are close to the top four that means it is OK for someone to pump money in, whereas because we were a few places lower it wasn't (though I don't see them mentioning Chelsea in that bit).
Dirty hypocrites. A fair few of them on Glory Glory declared loudly once when asked point blank what they would do if taken over by a wealthy benefactor that they would abandon the game forever.

Well some fuckers lying !!

Villas-Boas rejects Spurs 'lies'

Andre Villas-Boas has rejected recent reports linking him with the vacant manager's job at Tottenham Hotspur as 'lies'.

The former Chelsea boss is the odds-on favourite to be appointed at White Hart Lane following the shock departure of Harry Redknapp earlier this month.

Widespread reports suggested that the Portuguese was the leading choice of Spurs chairman Daniel Levy as the north London club look to secure regular UEFA Champions League football.

But there had been suggestions that Villas-Boas was unhappy at the way in which Spurs were considering other candidates, despite previously indicating he could be interested in the role.

And the former Porto boss left little area for doubt when asked about the Tottenham speculation by the Portuguese press.

He was quoted as saying by Portuguese newspaper O Jogo: "There is nothing, it is all lies."

Villas-Boas endured a brief and unhappy time in the Premier League with Chelsea, losing his job in March after some disappointing results and amid suggestions of dressing room unrest.

Spurs may now have to turn their attentions elsewhere as they search for a successor to Redknapp, who was axed after three-and-a-half years at the helm.

AVB was asked if he had agreed to a deal and He is not allowed to do that due to a contract with Chelsea as he can't be appointed until July as he is due a large payment so nothing will be made official until July I would assume.

DaveTheYid said:
AVB was asked if he had agreed to a deal and He is not allowed to do that due to a contract with Chelsea as he can't be appointed until July as he is due a large payment so nothing will be made official until July I would assume.

Do the pathetic opinions and bitter attitudes of your fellow Spurs fans embarrass you?

ManCitizens. said:
DaveTheYid said:

Do the pathetic opinions and bitter attitudes of your fellow Spurs fans embarrass you?

Every club has it's his "Idiots" and Spurs are no different, I personally don't care what other teams do regarding spending, If we were in City or Chelsea's position then we wouldn't be complaining.

And City did lend us Ade so I was hoping for City to come out on top and Fergie's face on the last day was priceless.

oakiecokie said:
Well some fuckers lying !!

Villas-Boas rejects Spurs 'lies'

Andre Villas-Boas has rejected recent reports linking him with the vacant manager's job at Tottenham Hotspur as 'lies'.

The former Chelsea boss is the odds-on favourite to be appointed at White Hart Lane following the shock departure of Harry Redknapp earlier this month.

Widespread reports suggested that the Portuguese was the leading choice of Spurs chairman Daniel Levy as the north London club look to secure regular UEFA Champions League football.

But there had been suggestions that Villas-Boas was unhappy at the way in which Spurs were considering other candidates, despite previously indicating he could be interested in the role.

And the former Porto boss left little area for doubt when asked about the Tottenham speculation by the Portuguese press.

He was quoted as saying by Portuguese newspaper O Jogo: "There is nothing, it is all lies."

Villas-Boas endured a brief and unhappy time in the Premier League with Chelsea, losing his job in March after some disappointing results and amid suggestions of dressing room unrest.

Spurs may now have to turn their attentions elsewhere as they search for a successor to Redknapp, who was axed after three-and-a-half years at the helm.

I take it the lie you refer to is `Arry's sacking being a shock

Can see AVB lining up with a 4-3-3.

Walker-Vertonghen-Kaboul-Ekotto

Sandro-Sahin-Sigurdsson

-Remy?--------Ade?--------Bale----

DaveTheYid said:
Can see AVB lining up with a 4-3-3.

Walker-Vertonghen-Kaboul-Ekotto

Sandro-Sahin-Sigurdsson

-Remy?--------Ade?--------Bale----

Ade probably no, but Remy maybe or what AVB will have lined up. Your biggest concern is your keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.