The unpopular objective thread

We’re so small time I remember the top result from internet search engine for “mcfc” used to be molten carbonate fuel cell.

We might not be Premier League without the last two takeovers.

Jesus will never fulfil his potential as he is injury prone.

I hate the "tunnel club" and all the rest of the corporate crap. Ideally, I'd like it all ripped out tomorrow. However, it's forced on us by FFP, so I blame the twats that came up with that.

I don't think there's much connection between the Club and its fans. Mind you, there never was, it's just more obvious now. Swales didn't give a shit what we thought either. I doubt there will ever be a real relationship, just window-dressing. I'd prefer it if they just came out and said that they don't care what we think. That would be honest.

I want to sit down at football matches now. People who want to stand should be placed in a defined area, where everyone is happy to stand. This goes for away matches too.

I went to watch a few home games of Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga. The atmosphere was miles above anything I've experienced in the UK.

I wish Dickov had ballooned that ball over the bar, it was better when we were shit.

wwes03.png

Well, a very interesting thread. For what it's worth

- Milner was great for us & well within his rights to leave if he didn't think he would be playing every week & doesn't deserve the stick he gets. He was told he'd play CM by Rodgers & did for awhile but the they had a change of Manager. Anyone who is upset that he said he went to Liverpool to win trophies is a mard, he wanted to win them while playing & not on the bench.

- I get very frustrated with Sterling & i don't believe he'll ever be "World Class" (Although his attitude has always been one of the best & even when missing chances or having a bad game he's never shied away from trying to get into the right positions

- I Don't think Mendy is very good defensively

- I'm convinced signing Jack Rodwell was a good move & he just unlucky with injuries. i accept he's been shite i think at Sunderland but he had some good games for us & could of been a great player

- Distin doesn't deserve any stick from City fans. 5 years, top player, left just before Thaskin when we was in a complete mess on & off the pitch, won the FA Cup with Pompy, i don't blame him for going

- Bojinov would have been quality for us had it not been for Injuries

- The South Stand Level 3 Extension was very poorly done & the facilities & infrastructure of it are crap

- The 60,000 empty seats song should ONLY be sung on Derby Day (& maybe in the pub), all other times it's had it's day

- Someone mentioned earlier about our away fans having a cocaine problem. Drugs or not, a lot of our away fans are annoying

- I have no issues with the City Website or Ticketing page

- I quite like the videos that are played pre match on the big screens

Might come back to this later

Just remembered

HOW TERRIBLE IS THE CURRENT CITY WEBSITE - Bring back the simply concept from circa 2014. Its now just crap flying in from the side with social media rubbish all down the side. of it. Incredible hard to find News or old articles

Hate the newspaper/media watch crap to. All rumours and shouldn't be anywhere near an official MCFC platform.

Saying that i do like CityTV and inside city. But i now get my fix via Youtube directly.

Ian cheeseman is also a man of the people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.