The Walking Dead

I would batter Carol with a blunt instrument, and I dont mean my man parts. She has annoyed the fuck out of me for at least 3 series now, not sure if I was a walker who I would chomp first, her or Carl, for the sake of humanity I would somehow try and take them out at the same time.

Ha ha, As annoying as she is I would smash her back doors in - not with a barbed wire topped baseball bat!! Think she'll cop it in the next series..... She can't keep fucking off on her own and avoid getting munched....

No wonder the living are losing. They keep arguing and killing each other.

The zombies in comparison (when they make an appearance), seem reasonable.

Does Ezekiel's and the scrapyard tramps way of talking not bother anyone else?

If I lived in the Kingdom and was told that this geezer was going to lead the community, I'd say that's great but quit talking like a ****.

I can cope with the weird ye olde English, What is getting into my rotting ribcage is Maggie's deeper and deeper South accent. woman will be cooking grits soon.

Liked the season finale even if the pace did seem a bit slow for the majority of the episode, but it's typical walking dead really. Next seasons first 6 episodes will be good, then everything in between episode 6 and 13 will be stale, with a decent finish to the season. Rinse and repeat.

I would batter Carol with a blunt instrument, and I dont mean my man parts. She has annoyed the fuck out of me for at least 3 series now, not sure if I was a walker who I would chomp first, her or Carl, for the sake of humanity I would somehow try and take them out at the same time.

All communities live behind huge fences with armed guards 24/7 ..... she was living in a small house in the sticks, with just a regular garden fence ..... lights on at night etc, and yet not a single walker appeared to bother her .... Having said that, I can't blame them leaving the miserable sod alone ...

Well after that ending I'm out, it's the fucking same formulae and it's getting tiring there's no way Rick etc can win against them unless something stupid happens like they arm a shit load of zombies with bombs and herd them into Negan.

All communities live behind huge fences with armed guards 24/7 ..... she was living in a small house in the sticks, with just a regular garden fence ..... lights on at night etc, and yet not a single walker appeared to bother her .... Having said that, I can't blame them leaving the miserable sod alone ...

In the graphic novels (an already mentally unstable Carol) gets rejected by Rick and Lori (after trying it on with both of them) so she walks into a zombie chained up and lets it bite her (suicide by zombie)....... The character that she is replacing in the TV show is Andrea who was killed in the prison arc.
Andrea is still alive in the graphic novel and is a bad ass who is in a relationship with Rick. She helps Rick keep level headed whilst at the same time keeps him fighting (which I assume explains the Michonne relationship). The relationship between Rick and Andrea is spot on and far better than the one he had with prior women.

The biggest mistake they made was ruining Andrea's character, but the person playing her wasn't right for the role anyway so they had no choice but to kill her off. So they felt the need to replace Andrea's character with Carol, only it would have been weird making Carol enter a relationship with Rick considering the actress Melissa McBride is old as fuck, so this meant Michonne had to take that role!

Its crazy how ruining one character can have such a bad effect on other characters as well, and I feel that's where TWD has gone wrong with the TV show.... So many characters that are annoying or dead in the TV show are bad ass and/or still alive in the graphic novel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.