The Walking Dead

I don't know. Series 1 and 2 was solely about the zombies, the ending on the farm with the zombies taking over shows that. It was form that point "baddies" came into it and the realisation came that zombies aren't the biggest danger here. I think that is the direction they want to go after this series and was the ultimate point near the end when showing the big group of zombies that they are still the danger. I am going to give fear a go.

Well Morgan is off to fear the walking dead isn't he so could see that coming.

Gimple has took over as show runner of both and wanted to connect them up so a crossover was expected.

as Fear is set about a year or two behind TWD everyone thought it might be abraham pre meeting eugene and just after his wifes death, but they are appently skipping a year and using flashback to fill in the gap si morgan could move across seemlessly.

Fan theories are that the main charactor Maddison is Ricks cousin, but hopefully they never do a full crossover as fear has set it's style up and works well as a solo proejct in the same world.

On the change from zombie to human conflict from season 2 TWD on wards, it isn't that that should not be the direction, but the govenor was done quite well over 2 season, all out war has dragged and annoyed a lot of fans

Last edited:
How are people still preserving with this???

It’s been shite for 3/4 seasons now...

Must be yourself if you know its been shite for that length of time? It has and you are spot on, I have invested too much time in it to stop sadly although it is very tempting after the series 8 ending.

Must be yourself if you know its been shite for that length of time? It has and you are spot on, I have invested too much time in it to stop sadly although it is very tempting after the series 8 ending.

The odd jump back in then the inevitable hiatus.... investment in a fictional tv show however??? Give over!!

Bit of a bump....

Anyone think its getting good again after a terrible couple of years?

Really enjoyed Mondays mid season premier. Cant wait for the next episode.

Yeah it has improved, let's hope they don't drag out the whisperers like they did negan.

Also giving negan more than just shite to spout and a side story with judith has improved the charactor that they messed up in season 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.