The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

Mc Ewans Lager sponsored Rangers and I never touched it again. To be fair, it was totally rank and not much of a miss.

Mrs Ewing and I, along with son and his girlfriend were traipsing the streets of Rome looking for a pleasant restaurant. They found one but I said we can't go in there, they've got red tablecloths. My son's girlfriend was somewhat bemused as to why the red tablecloths took on any significance.

I like the colour red and it certainly doesn't belong to the rags, dippers or whoever. If anything it belongs to Alty in my head. And no, I'm not that ref.

Edit: I know a Liverpool fan who would play football manager and be the rags boss, just to spend hours selling their players on the cheap and watch them slide down the league. Extreme.

Did he throw any bottles at the screen?

Drink out of a blue mug on match day. Use mugs with blue on them before any rag colours. Order things in the dishwasher blue first. No red clothes (unless with black on same item), no red car, use nothing associated with rag sponsors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.