The wonderful things City fans do to avoid United associations

79d0031e74d17f59f87a123d18459102.jpg
What the fuck happened to his navel?
scaletowidth

I know he's got a bob or two but how the hell did he manage to date all those beautiful women. Cash or no cash I doubt I could be intimately involved with a female equivalent of this ginger walrus.

a few years ago before I retired I had a list of companies who traded with and or had boxes at the swamp. I refused to trade with any of them. perhaps the weirdest was zig zag who made fag papers.

I was in build-a-bear with my daughter in the arndale as she got vouchers for her birthday and she was choosing what dress/outfit she wanted for her bear and on one of displays was city/utd/Liverpool little pj's , a top and shorts you could dress the bear up. So without a moments hesitation I picked the city one's and put one over the rags and one over the mickeys. My Mrs just gave me that look of I absolutely detest you. Couldn't have cared less, it was mission accomplished in my eyes, red twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.