The word beginning with Q

He already has the bet on. I’m talking about laying it so the odds for it not to happen.
Ahh, in that case, he is a traitor and should lose his City supporter credentials.

And his winnings should be distributed among us upstanding supporters. ;-)

You can lay the League Cup/Fa Cup/Champs League at about 10/1 at moment (the problem is getting it matched)

£60 at 500s = £30,000
If you laid it at 10/1 (11.0) at £2727 approx, and got matched you would make a profit right now of £2500 (again approx)

I guess the problem is....getting £27k into your Betfair acct to cover the lay :D :D

Just shows how BAD the automated cashouts are on the bookies though!

(PS and hope we don't somehow fk up the League)

tumblr_oe7qqsK1MU1ujbcizo5_400.gif

So we seem to be saying, if you can lay it at 16-20s or so then do that, suggesting that a cash out of around £800-£1200 would appeal.

I can see the logic but given that it’s essentially now a risk free bet then temptation to let it run is big.

I guess wins against Basel, Arsenal and Wigan in cups will transform the cash out opportunity ( though a single defeat would obviously kill it!). Perhaps laying city in carabao would be decent insurance as if they win the “loss” will be compensated in the cash out.

League more or less won, more or less in quarters of CL, final of league cup....this Wigan game looking bigger by the minute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.