This is Purgatory, absolute agony

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
I am in work right now and cannot focus whatsoever, I may as well not be here I'm just wishing away the hours away.

Seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours and hours feel like days.... tomorrow just cannot come quickly enough.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

scorer said:
I am in work right now and cannot focus whatsoever, I may as well not be here I'm just wishing away the hours away.

Seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours and hours feel like days.... tomorrow just csnnot come quicly enough.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

if only we had a manager good enough to win it for us.

de niro said:
scorer said:

Seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours and hours feel like days.... tomorrow just csnnot come quicly enough.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

if only.....

Roberto has delivered what the majority on this forum demanded a few weeks/months ago... the rest is bonus.

Next season we will be awesome.

scorer said:
de niro said:
scorer said:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

if only.....

Roberto has delivered what the majority on this forum demanded a few weeks/months ago... the rest is bonus.

it was great the other night Tony, good to see you there.
i can't wait for next season mate, was drained the other night but it will all systems go again in august. happy times ahead.

de niro said:
scorer said:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

Oh you !! ;)

de niro said:
scorer said:
de niro said:
scorer said:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

if only.....

it was great the other night Tony, good to see you there.
i can't wait for next season mate, was drained the other night but it will all systems go again in august. happy times ahead.

Absolutely spot on....

The atmosphere was bloody electric.... havent felt that good about a footy match since........ May 1999.

You could see the pleasure and joy on the players faces.... really could sense what it meant to them.

I've been going to bed at 1 and waking up at 5 since Wednesday. I keep sweating with nerves and basically falling apart.

I can't wait for tomorrow but dreading it at the same time

COME ON CITY!!!!!

I'm a total wreck, I may take a half day as I can't concentrate at all at work. I feel sick. Just want to be on the way there now.

I'm spending the day on the golf course to help pass the time, can't face being in the office as time goes too slowly.

Cant concentrate on anything.

Its taken me 10 mins to type this dull reply

AAAGGGGGHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.