This is Purgatory, absolute agony

I can totally sympathise, I cant get anything done either!!
Roll on tomorrow at 6am

CTID

-- Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 am --

Roll on tomorrow at 6am

CTID

-- Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 am --

Roll on tomorrow at 6am

CTID<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 am --<br /><br />I can totally sympathise, I cant get anything done either!!
Roll on tomorrow at 6am

CTID

Can't stop thinking about Saturday, what if we win, what if we loose. Had the day planned out with my lad, he's never seen City at a final. Just found out yesterday I have had my leave day cancelled so I have to go in work. To say I am pissed off is an understatement.
COME ON YOU BLUES!

this is why i booked the day off! Setting off for Harrow on the Hill at 1pm today, staying at the premier inn...can't wait to get down there and sink a few beers!!

I got my kids up 2 hours early this morning just so i can send them to bed at 5:30 pm ,so then i can watch more build up .

this is why i booked the day off! Setting off for Harrow on the Hill at 1pm today, staying at the premier inn...can't wait to get down there and sink a few beers!!

The Blue said:

good call!

lucky bugger

Balti said:
The Blue said:

good call!

lucky bugger

Booked day too with big plans of things to do before the trip. Now I am just hanging around. Would it be too much to get to the airport 6 hours early? Can not wait to get journey underway The first scoop will help.

I can`t concentrate either. At least my boss is a football fan. Not being pressured to do anything technical. Just waiting for 2 o clock really. Leaving at 3. Should be down the pub for 6/6.30 ish if the M6 behaves itself.

It's all that's going through my head, but i don't want to talk about anything City in the hope that the day might go faster. Yet everybody keeps asking me about tomorrow!!! Going to be a long day, it'll be easier when i get home and can relax and TRY and get to sleep.

But until then, AGONY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.