This weekends other PL fixtures 29/30 Aug 15

From Rag caf.........I don't like this fella, as if people start listening it could be dangerous!

I want to start a "Sack Van Gall, Sell Rooney" thread. Can we have poll?

I am fecking so done with this fecking shit. You didn't need to be a genius to have predicted this nonsense.

• Who didn't know that Romero was shit?
  • Who didn't know that Blind will struggle as soon as we face a decent opposition?
  • Who didn't know that our attacking options are shit?
  • Who didn't know that we don't have enough goals in the squad? 3 goals in 4 games for Manchester United against Villa, Newcastle, Swansea and Spurs - are you fecking kidding me?
  • Who didn't know that Rooney cannot play as a main striker?
  • Who didn't know that our only plan is to hoof it to Fellaini when a goal down? (@Stack, did you note the number of hoofs on a paper?)
  • Who didn't know that Mata on the right wing is useless?
  • Who didn't know that our subs are going to be stupid and leave you scratching your head?
You didn't have to be a clairvoyant to have predicted all this shit. Everything has been painfully obvious, we just decided to bury our heads in sand. This is clearly not working. The football is horrendous to watch, and without the results we have nothing to show for.

Where is this going? Will it suddenly change if somehow we are able to get Bale and Benzema? Or will they suffer the same fate as Van Persie and di Maria?

What are our tactics? What is this philosophy? What is this process?

Absolute fecking nonsense!

I ve got to say I couldn't stand him as a footballer but Mr Neville certainly knows his onions about football...speaks a lot of sense and credit where its due he is ripping the rags a new one

Swansea were bang average today, by their standards. Just shows how shit the rags actually are.
Absolutely dreadful football. If that is what you can call it. Anyway i''ll stop there before i start
crying..................... with laughter.

I see that there happen to be a fair few on ragcafe that keep referring to today being a wasted opportunity to keep up with City. I can only assume that they are referring to Norwich...possibly Leicester?

2b6a437823ee632abe29dcbf8f854869.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.