This Weeks International Football Thread...

Re: This Weekends International Football Thread...

What channel is England on? I'll watch it if I don't manage to find any drying paint

Can someone post a countdown until the Premiership starts again? I tried, HTML code wasn't valid though.

Hopefully a chance to get a look at Nastasic tomorrow afternoon on SS2, Scotland v Serbia.

Im gonna watch Wales get dicked off Belgium purely because Vinny will be playing. England are on ITV for anyone who is at all arsed

Blue Smarties said:
Can someone post a countdown until the Premiership starts again? I tried, HTML code wasn't valid though.
[flash=500,100]http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Coundown%20to%20Stoke&count=down&time=1347674400000&bgc=0x33ccff&bgb=5&bgd=0&bc=0xffffff&bb=1&bd=4&tc=0xffffff&tb=1&td=1&uc=0xffffff&ub=1&ud=1&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0[/flash]

Couple of my friends have flown to Russia to watch NI - will watch bit of that while in work and that will do me

gazinho said:
Im gonna watch Wales get dicked off Belgium purely because Vinny will be playing. England are on ITV for anyone who is at all arsed

Pretty much the same for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.