This Weeks International Football Thread...

Re: This Weekends International Football Thread...

Ireland almost pull a City, 2 goals in 2 minutes.

Shadz69 said:
leighton said:
Kazakhstan 1 - 0 up against Ireland and looking the better team in the first half as well. Shocking Ireland play. Dont know how the fuck Trap is still in the job.

The fucking FAI gave the clueless clown a new contract.A couple of million a year to tell players to kick it in the air,very disappointing.
Fair play to the Khazaks though.

2-1 now Kevin Doyle and Robbie Keane penalty. Doyle has changed the game big time. Now just hold onto the win and get the fuck out of here. We have been shit and Trap is fucking lucky to still be in the job. Doyle man of the match. I wouldnt mind McCarthy , Westwood done ok and McGeady.

Robbie Keane done fuck all and shouldnt be near the squad a fucking waste of space is that **** Keane. Trap should be fucked out asap no matter what he is such a waste of space. He has put Irish football back 20 years. So many players playing in the Premier league and no where near the first team for Ireland yet we have 2 championship players starting and 2 MLS players starting fuck thats bad shit.
2-1 full time got out of jail there 3 points but Trap will be hammered for this preformance. I am dreading the German game. We will be fucking battered.

leighton said:
Shadz69 said:
leighton said:
Kazakhstan 1 - 0 up against Ireland and looking the better team in the first half as well. Shocking Ireland play. Dont know how the fuck Trap is still in the job.

The fucking FAI gave the clueless clown a new contract.A couple of million a year to tell players to kick it in the air,very disappointing.
Fair play to the Khazaks though.

2-1 now Kevin Doyle and Robbie Keane penalty. Doyle has changed the game big time. Now just hold onto the win and get the fuck out of here. We have been shit and Trap is fucking lucky to still be in the job. Doyle man of the match. I wouldnt mind McCarthy , Westwood done ok and McGeady.

Robbie Keane done fuck all and shouldnt be near the squad a fucking waste of space is that **** Keane. Trap should be fucked out asap no matter what he is such a waste of space. He has put Irish football back 20 years. So many players playing in the Premier league and no where near the first team for Ireland yet we have 2 championship players starting and 2 MLS players starting fuck thats bad shit.
2-1 full time got out of jail there 3 points but Trap will be hammered for this preformance. I am dreading the German game. We will be fucking battered.

Agree with that Leighton I actually think Doyle is very good.Sadlier said get rid of Trap on RTE,well said Ritchie.
Losing more respect for Brady by the game.

Seriously can someone tell me what Cleverley has done to earn an England start other than pull on a rag shirt?! Oh for the days when an England cap was actually an achievement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.