Ticket allocations to branches

It does amaze me when I see some faces (on telly,videos etc etc),of City fans in the away end,looking at the average age of about 60 plus,all must be members of supporters club branches,don't get me wrong there will be plenty who have done aways for years,but majority have never took an inflatable or never even heard of Imre Varadi I bet,always been unfair the way tickets are dished out at City.......now where's that number for that Belgian branch again.....
Theres something like 18000 Members belonging to approx 190 Worldwide Branches.Is Vinny the Branch Chairman for the Belgium Branch ? ;)

Would be interesting to see how the executive distribute tickets to branches you think they would publish a list ??

Thanks for that Oakie.
I respect the work of the Supporters Club branches, but you have said there that basically you ask the people with the points to get their own tickets and then you can have a few extra extra tickets for those without the requisite points.
The same used to happen at my branch, and the branches I was in previously.

Consequently I won't be in Bournemouth with my 19,000 points whilst dim of the oak and numerous others I know will be there on a lot less.
I couldn't give a funk though about all the pigs in the trough because I'll be in Burgandy with my family, whilst mid week games to the North East will take more of a back seat.

Hahah. What happened to you brandishing the Code of Conduct to stop personal attacks on posters lol.

Anyway, this is false info from the guy who has stopped criticising the Tunnel Club because the Club have bought him off with upgraded tickets. Btw I haven't got a Supporters Club ticket for Bournemouth or the following game at Watford.

Was at Brighton on Saturday and saw a number of young kids (no chance they had 16k points) with parents which in my view is great and encourages the next wave of fans. The thing that pissed me off was the 5 people in front of me, looked like day trippers, not watching the game and three off them had beers in their hand; this wasn't young lads trying to sneak a cheeky beer back to their seat.

We need the mix of new and the next generation of fans, not clueless day trippers.

Was at Brighton on Saturday and saw a number of young kids (no chance they had 16k points) with parents which in my view is great and encourages the next wave of fans. The thing that pissed me off was the 5 people in front of me, looked like day trippers, not watching the game and three off them had beers in their hand; this wasn't young lads trying to sneak a cheeky beer back to their seat.

We need the mix of new and the next generation of fans, not clueless day trippers.

And that is why the club has changed so much over the past decade or so,didn't think it ever would in my lifetime,but hey ho as I am older now,my worries are firmly on the pitch these days,not the nuggets behind the goals at aways,plus I've got my season ticket to enjoy the home games,so fuck um

Can I clarify something. Is @oakiecokie saying that those with the required points get their ticket via the club through the normal channels (phone / online) whilst those without the correct number of points receive via the branch? So for instance someone with 19,000 points called the club whilst someone on 10,000 collected their ticket via the branch. Am I correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.