Ticket Exchange Rags

One Adult available at face value.

Due to time wasters previously, unless you have at least 100 posts on Bluemoon, then sorry, it aint gonna be you.
Please send PMs. The earliest I will be able to log in again is at around 10am Sunday morning and will confirm then.

Thanks

GONE

bluesimon said:
One Adult available at face value.

Due to time wasters previously, unless you have at least 100 posts on Bluemoon, then sorry, it aint gonna be you.
Please send PMs. The earliest I will be able to log in again is at around 10am Sunday morning and will confirm then.

Thanks

PM'd you mate

Hoping a few people have woken up with sore heads today and feel just a bit too weak to go. Therefore there are a few spares knocking about.

I'm still after one. Can meet anywhere for it, have bought and sold on here numerous times.

Thanks

Worth a go. If by any chance someone has a spare please PM me, I would be very grateful.

Hi lads, had a nightmare with supporters club tickets and somehow been left with no ticket eventhough im in town.. If anyone has a spare I would greatly apprecaite it.
Thanks blues

SORTED NOW.. LETS HAVE IT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.