Ticket fraud on Blue Moon Forum!

A quick stalk of his BM profile shows he has been on since all this unfolded. Unless a mod has gained access to his account to check further, could have been them, dunno! A cheeky bastard though. His post history shows a post where he complains about "being let down" for a spare for Spuds away.

Just on the topic of having a trusted buyers/sellers list. Sellers be warned too, remember whoever has purchased your ticket is representing you (Home and Away)

It'll be your season ticket and you getting the ban after any incidents in the ground. Worth mentioning.

As for this character, I wouldn't want to be him now......

hi lads, im not a normal poster on here, usually use bluewatch, but when i got sent a link to this topic in work i had to reply, i got a job at virgin in december, started the monday after we lost 3-2 to the scum at home when i was on my interview day, lee was in the group that day, when i got there on the monday, he said to me i was hoping to see you today (he told me in the interview he was a utd fan) and started to gloat that they beat us, since working at virgin he was well known to be a liar, he told us all he was really a city fan and that he only pretended to be a utd fan for a bet, one of the managers who did the interview then told me that one of the main reasons he got the job was because he told them in the interview his mum and dad dies at the start of 2011 and he looks after his brothers and sisters, i lent him my season tkt for the chelsea game at home coz i was in a box that day, and told him i wanted £30 for it, lee never come in work again after that. i never recieved my season tkt back, and i only got my money because my girlfriend works for a fraud team and i threatened him with legal action, when my gf checked on him, his parents (who he claimed were dead) were signed on to the electoral roll for 2012, he also said his mate had a tkt to the madrid scum game at ot for my mate who struggled to get one, he arranged to meet me in manc the day of the the game so i could pick this tkt up, surprise surprise, he never showed up and text me the day after saying he sold it for triple the price, if anyone wants his mobile number, im very willing to give it you.

GarfieldMCFC said:
hi lads, im not a normal poster on here, usually use bluewatch, but when i got sent a link to this topic in work i had to reply, i got a job at virgin in december, started the monday after we lost 3-2 to the scum at home when i was on my interview day, lee was in the group that day, when i got there on the monday, he said to me i was hoping to see you today (he told me in the interview he was a utd fan) and started to gloat that they beat us, since working at virgin he was well known to be a liar, he told us all he was really a city fan and that he only pretended to be a utd fan for a bet, one of the managers who did the interview then told me that one of the main reasons he got the job was because he told them in the interview his mum and dad dies at the start of 2011 and he looks after his brothers and sisters, i lent him my season tkt for the chelsea game at home coz i was in a box that day, and told him i wanted £30 for it, lee never come in work again after that. i never recieved my season tkt back, and i only got my money because my girlfriend works for a fraud team and i threatened him with legal action, when my gf checked on him, his parents (who he claimed were dead) were signed on to the electoral roll for 2012, he also said his mate had a tkt to the madrid scum game at ot for my mate who struggled to get one, he arranged to meet me in manc the day of the the game so i could pick this tkt up, surprise surprise, he never showed up and text me the day after saying he sold it for triple the price, if anyone wants his mobile number, im very willing to give it you.

Oh Garfield, he's not a virgin anymore

With running the Ticket exchange on Twitter, I was in the midst of all this drama with Lee.

He made a lot of enemies and a lot of people unhappy, and the police have since dealt with him and he had trouble at work and lost his role as Chairman of the MCSC FC.

So at least there has been some action, and hopefully it's the end of quite a shoddy and failed scam which landed him in a lot of debt and police trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.