Ticket Prices

where have you heard/read that ?
i cant find that anywhere
my son might not be able to go now so a friend could
It’s on the FAQ section of the transferring tickets email. It says you can’t transfer mobile tickets to a different age band except for Norwich and Arsenal.

It’s on the FAQ section of the transferring tickets email. It says you can’t transfer mobile tickets to a different age band except for Norwich and Arsenal.
thats not my question though
im asking if you dont need to upgrade a ticket when someone goes into the ground on saturday,not transferring mobile ticketa etc
no one can.answer me 100%
supporters services havn't answered me either

thats not my question though
im asking if you dont need to upgrade a ticket when someone goes into the ground on saturday,not transferring mobile ticketa etc
no one can.answer me 100%
supporters services havn't answered me either
Ahh I see. A paper ticket? Ive moved a mobile child ticket to an adult ticket account and it gone through fine. I can only assume they havent the facility to upgrade at present

Ahh I see. A paper ticket? Ive moved a mobile child ticket to an adult ticket account and it gone through fine. I can only assume they havent the facility to upgrade at present
you still dont get me
My son cannot go now on saturday,i want to take a mate,i want to know if i don't need to pay for the child to adult upgrade,if i do my mate wont go

it would be by using my sons season ticket that is on my mobile

How do you go about passing tickets on to someone who isn’t on your friends and family or even a member at all? I’d rather give them to someone I know than sell them through the club.

Apologies for dragging another sport into the debate but I’m going to anyway. The mighty Northampton Saints rugby club did a survey just before lockdown and have now implemented a raft of changes. The major gripes were:

Not enough beer outlets - they have doubled the number.
Beer too expensive- they dropped the price by £1.50 a pint.
Tickets £50-£70 except on the terraces - now £35 - £60.
Too many kick off times changed at short notice or shunted to the hated Friday night slot - the club is restricted by the TV deal and is powerless.

Season ticket sales have halved. Some of this is due to COVID but, IMO, mostly to do with the timing of games. Football needs to be careful with their fan base or they will go the way of rugby (union).

you still dont get me
My son cannot go now on saturday,i want to take a mate,i want to know if i don't need to pay for the child to adult upgrade,if i do my mate wont go

it would be by using my sons season ticket that is on my mobile
Sorry. I can only assume that if you can transfer a mobile ticket from a child to an adult for this weeks match, because there is no upgrade facility, the same applies for an adult using your sons ticket on your phone. They specifically just mentioned the first 2 games as being excluded from needing an upgrade. I assume after that, its not an option.

How do you go about passing tickets on to someone who isn’t on your friends and family or even a member at all? I’d rather give them to someone I know than sell them through the club.
Giving them your phone is about the only way. Or they log onto your account on their phone and download from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.