tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

Helps to explain why last season 250 points got you a ticket for this one yet it was 750 for this season..

this is the first thing the club has ever done that has made me question my loyalty and commitment to the cause.

letting these twats in ahead of real, proper blues is an utter, utter disgrace

mansour's tow ropes said:
this is the first thing the club has ever done that has made me question my loyalty and commitment to the cause.

It's a trade-off, if you want the investment and the trophies then accept that this kind of thing is going to happen in the name of "globalising" the club.

These foreign chaps should only be allowed in to the ground when the loyal, never miss a match fans can't make it,
I mean like, I love watching aguero, Silva on 100k plus a week playing for my club but hell no we don't need there dirty foreign money,
We are a local club, for local people.

I was surprised that Tom Cruise had enough loyalty points to get a ticket for today.

I would not wear a City + RAG friendship scarf for money.The fact those who wear them are oblivious to the rivalry is nothing short of shocking.

lancs blue said:

It's a trade-off, if you want the investment and the trophies then accept that this kind of thing is going to happen in the name of "globalising" the club.

i accept and expect these glory hunting asians - i just don't think its right for them to be getting tickets at the expense of real fans!

know people who couldnt get tickets for this cos it sold out on points, well thats a lie cos most of these plastic twats have never been before. this will be the death of our fanbase if it carries on

lancs blue said:

i accept and expect these glory hunting asians - i just don't think its right for them to be getting tickets at the expense of real fans!

As they were in a block together it's more than likely they were sponsors' tickets, that's been going on as long as sponsorship, it's just that now they're all nationalities not just British or European.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.