Tiemoué Bakayoko

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SPIDERBOY, 9 Jan 2017.

1. pudge

pudge

It's the exact opposite, you don't put a price on a player in that instance. Especially not one that absurdly isn't insane in the market these days.

Maybe it is for him, I don't know, but if you put a price on a player you can prepare yourself for him potentially going.

2. Afrenchguy

Afrenchguy

They don't want to sell, but will accept an insane offer for some players ;)

3. Benarbia

Benarbia

Reports suggest Chelsea apparently have won the race and agreed a fee. Looked handy against us and is a ready made replacement for Yaya. Shame we weren't in for him

4. richards30

richards30

I didn't think he looked all that be honest mate? I do think that Monaco will get pulled apart this summer window though. Hopefully by us for Fabinho, mendy and mbappe!

5. bluesingh

bluesingh

Read somewhere that Monaco will only be willing to sell 1 of Fabinho and Bakayoko.
    I hope this doesn't mean that we'll miss out on Fabinho, who I think should be our first target this summer.

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I thought he was pants in both games. Obviously he scored the winner, but I wasn't to impressed with him.